Our team takes the hassle out of corporate compliance, helping you to maintain good legal standing for your business or nonprofit organization. We review your needs and compliance deadlines and provide you with professionally prepared documents for filing and for your records.
We can even act as your Corporate Secretary, allowing your board of directors to focus on its important fiduciary and strategic duties.
Services may include:
- Preparing Annual Minutes for meetings of directors or shareholders
- Documenting capital/share changes or other actions of the directors or shareholders
- Filing Statements of Information following changes of officers or directors
- Obtaining Certificates of Good Standing
- Acting as Resident Agent in California
- Obtaining or renewing Fictitious Business Name statements
- Obtaining or renewing City or County business licenses
How can we help you? Give us a call today!